proudly serving mid-missouri
The Mietzner family has a long history with EcoWater. A young, 13-year-old Joel Mietzner started working for his dad’s EcoWater dealership in Kankakee, IL. When he moved to Jefferson City, Joel continued working for the local EcoWater as a service technician, eventually purchasing the business in 1998. With a dream to one day take over the family business, Adam joined his father at EcoWater of Mid-Missouri.
Throughout the years, the business continued to grow and thrive. In 2006, EcoWater added a bottling plant. In 2012, the Mietzners purchased the EcoWater Systems in Columbia, and in 2015, expanded once again to cover the Lake of the Ozarks territory as well. As our territory has grown, so has the number of employees continuing to deliver our top-notch service.
In 2020, Adam and Lydia Mietzner purchased EcoWater of Mid-Missouri. Having worked from the bottom up, doing every position in the business, Adam is proud to continue the EcoWater legacy.
Our Service Area
As our name implies, EcoWater is committed to using water responsibly – from the design and production process, to manufacturing one of the most efficient softener on the market today. But our responsibility and commitment extend to more than just water. After all, Eco was part of our name long before “green” became the global standard it is today.
Eco-Friendly Water Systems
- EcoWater water softeners use fewer than 17.5 kilowatt-hours of energy per year. That equates to less than $3.00 per year to operate your EcoWater water softener.
- Our water softeners, conditioners, and refiners regenerate only as needed, saving up to 50% on water and salt versus timer-based models.
- We offer HydroLink technology in our water conditioners and refiners, which monitors your family’s water consumption, creating awareness of water usage.
- An EcoWater softener boosts the efficiency of other water-using appliances such as your water heater, washing machine, and dishwasher by eliminating scale build-up in the appliances.
Health and Safety
- EcoWater eliminates the use of harmful compounds in its manufacturing processes.
- Your EcoWater-treated water keeps countertops, sinks, tubs, and showers free from the build-up of scale, as well as dirt and grime.
- Your EcoWater system allows you to use less soap, chemicals, and cleaning detergents, which results in less going down the drain and into your community’s groundwater or water system.
Reduce, Recycle, Reuse
- EcoWater follows an integrated approach to recycling and waste management. We apply this approach from the earliest stages of product design through manufacturing and shipping.
- We are diligent about measuring and controlling our energy usage and air and water emissions.
- Water used in manufacturing and testing product is captured and reused.
- The advanced engineering of our water softeners and water refiners leads to a reduction in your home’s energy consumption and extends appliance life cycles, all of which lead to a smaller environmental footprint.
- EcoWater continually reduces the environmental impact of our products, including the way they are packaged, shipped, and sold.